We provide support, education and inclusion to the community, families and individuals with special needs in the South Metro Atlanta Area
WELCOME TO SOUTHSIDE!
Southside Support is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that provides support, education, and inclusion opportunities to the communities, families, and individuals on the South Side of Atlanta.
Come and discover our
- Virtual Village of Support through Facebook Group
- Infoshare Coffees with Local Parents, monthly throughout the school year
- SNAP (Special Needs Alliance of Professionals) Network with Providers and Businesses
- Annual Symposium to Educate about Inclusion
- Southside Soiree, our annual fundraiser
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
You can stay up to date with all things Southside Support. Find out where SNAZ will be set up, or when and where our next SNAP meeting is. Posted are our monthly hosted coffee and dinner meet ups. you can see when our fall Symposium or spring Soiree is being held.